How To Get Here
Things To Do
We have a heated swimming pool and spa next to the barbecue and outdoor dining area. There is a waterfront park at our back fence where you can fly a kite, kick a ball, fish, paddle or launch a kayak. A sandy calm water beach is about 300m to the south and also a children’s’ playground on the waterfront a bit further on.
You can hire tinnies, sailboats and surf-skis from the iconic Bills Boat Hire just down the road. Bulcock Beach is a 10-minute walk and Kings Beach 25 minutes. Australia Zoo is a 20-minute drive, Big Kart Track is 15 minutes, and Aussie World and the old Ettamogah Pub now rebranded to Banana Benders Pub. A coastal path to Diamond Head passing the Caloundra Power Boat Club is a nice level walk or ride for an hour or two. The Club also runs a courtesy bus for patrons.
Eumundi Markets are on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Sundays are for the Bulcock St Markets and breakfast at the many cafes in the Caloundra CBD. Caloundra Cruises have eco and sunset trips in Pumicestone Passage or you could hop off at the Pelican Waters Tavern where you can lunch at leisure. The Caloundra RSL has a comprehensive entertainment program only 1 kilometre from Sails Resort, also serviced by a courtesy bus.
- Caloundra RSL & Convention Centre – 1 km
- Caloundra Indoor Sports Stadium – 500m
- Pelican Waters Golf Club – 5 km
- Kawana Private Hospital – 8 km
- The Events Centre, Caloundra – 1.5 km
- Caloundra Power Boat Club & Wedding Venue – 3 km
- Kawana Stadium – 7 km
Caloundra events not to miss
- Bulcock Street Markets – Sunday
- Bulcock Beach Night Markets – School Holidays
- Golden Beach Triathlon – February
- Beachfest Car Show – June